About Hinduja Hospital
Established in the early 1950's under the leadership of the late Shri P.D. Hinduja, our vision is to deliver quality healthcare. As an ultramodern tertiary care hospital in Mumbai, India we are motivated to lead the pathway to medical excellence with world-class healthcare treatments and services. From introducing the best in international healthcare to India to pioneering in application of technology, our commitment towards excellence can be affirmed by over 13 million patients we have treated and the accolades achieved in our journey to achieve 'Quality Healthcare for All'.
- Over 3 million out patients treated successfully
- 175 thousand In-patients treated for high-end tertiary care
- Executives have undergone preventive health checks
- Over a 1.0 million surgeries & scopies performed
- Over 1.0 million radiological investigations performed
- Over 7.5 million laboratory investigations to date
P. D. Hinduja Hospital was the first in India to acquire…..
- The Twin Speed MRI, a revolutionary technology in neurovascular and cardiology imaging.
- The Gamma Camera / PET Scan redefines treatment in cancer management, orthopaedics, neurology and cardiology.
- Gamma Knife, a gold standard in radio surgery, a non invasive surgical tool (first such unit in South Asia)
- Bactec NR 730 analyzer for micro culture
- Digital Linear accelerator Clinac 2300 C/D with MLC, micro MLC and portal vision along with CT simulator, dedicated 3D computerised planning system for achieving a high tumour dose and increased cure rate and a low normal tissue dose to reduce toxicity
- Vacutainer System for blood collection
- Holmium laser, thus replacing the surgeons scalpel
- Synchron CX-7 fully automated system for the pick-up, delivery & analysis of the sample and reagent
- Computerised Humphery’s perimeter for early diagnosis of glaucoma.
- Digital Subtraction Angiography for cerebral angiography, peripheral and renal angioplasty, biliary drainage and nephrostomy
- Viewing wand navigation system to conduct minimal invasive neurosurgery procedures.
Being a super-specialty healthcare provider, we have specialist doctors in Cardiac Sciences, Orthopedics, Neurosciences, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery, Transplant Program (bone marrow, kidney, cardiac, and liver), Oncology, Dental, Bariatric Surgery (weight loss surgery), Urology, Gastroenterology, IVF, Stem Cell Therapy, and Renal Sciences.
P. D. Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre,
Veer Savarkar Marg, Mahim
Mumbai – 400 016 – India
Services for International Patients
At Hinduja Hospital, we realize that the international patients looking for treatment in India have special needs and requirements. In order to provide a highly specialized service, we offer seamless patient services of world-class quality. From the warmth of our greeting at the airport, to the speed of registration and smoothness of discharge, we have unparalleled service standards across the country.
- Assistance with finding a doctor.
- Remote consultations
- Scheduling appointments
- Cost estimates
- Payment options
- End-to-end assistance during stay
- Visa and Travel Assistance
- Special dietary/religious needs
Apart from the above, we also offer assistance with hotel bookings, airport transfers, interpreter services, updating folks at home, and local sightseeing