About Batra Hospital
Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre established in 1987 by Ch. Aishi Ram Batra Public Charitable Trust with an infrastructure comprising of 495 beds, 14 Operation Theatres, 112 ICU beds, 24x7 Emergency facilities, full range of state-of-the-art diagnostic laboratories and comprehensive rehabilitation facilities.
Batra Hospital is the capital’s first multi-specialty private hospital of Delhi. Our aim has always been to bring world-class medical care within the reach of a common man. Over the years it has progressed bringing in the latest and the most modern medical care in critical and life threatening areas like Cancer, Cardiac, Orthopaedics, Nephrology and Neuro Surgery.
Today the hospital offers a tertiary level care in 42 specialities and has assembled the finest medical talent – Physicians, Surgeons, Nursing Professionals and Technicians. The skills of our Medical Professionals are enriched with international experience. This is line with the continuing ethos of the hospital to combine the best medical care with warmth and tenderness which is essential to the healing process.
Batra Hospital also provides proper in-campus accommodation facility to our Consultants, DNB Doctors & Nursing Staff. They are made to feel at home, having all the basic amenities available.
Being a super-specialty healthcare provider, we have specialist departments in Arthroscopic surgery & sports Medicine clinic, Aneasthesiology, critical care & Pain clinic, Batra Heart Centre, Batra cancer centre, Batra dialysis & Kidney transplant centre, Batra gastrosciences centre, Batra neurosciences centre, Batra orthopaedic & Joint replacement centre, Dentistry & Maxillofacial surgery, Dietetics & Nutrition, Skin & Dermatology, Endocrinology, Diabetology, & metabolic medicine, ENT & Head Neck Surgery, Homoeopathic Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, & IVF, Plastic, cosmetic & reconstructive surgery, and many more specialised treatments.
Batra Hospital – New Delhi
1, Tughlakabad Institutional Area, Mehrauli Badarpur Road,
Near Saket Metro Station, Vayusenabad,
New Delhi, Delhi 110062
Services for International Patients
Batra Hospital & Medical Research Center has been a symbol of hope for the sufferings for over 30 years. Located in the heart of Delhi, the hospital is renowned for its medical expertise, excellent nursing care and quality diagnostics. Specialists on the hospital's panel of doctors include some of the most eminent names in Indian medical profession. The hospital offers a tertiary level care in 42 specialties and has assembled the finest medical talent – Physicians, Surgeons, Nursing Professionals and Technicians. The skills of our Medical Professionals are enriched with international experience. This is in line with the continuing ethos of the hospital to combine the best medical care with warmth and tenderness which is essential to the healing process.
Pre departure services
- Tele-consultation and Pre Departure Evaluation
- Facilitate Travel arrangements
- Visa Services
- Hotel Booking (Budget, Deluxe and Luxury Hotels)
- Airport Transfers
- Bedside admission in the Hospital
Post admission services
- Highest quality patient care
- Centrally air-conditioned hospital
- Choice of rooms from private to luxury suites
- Choice of International cuisines
- Interpreters in select languages (Arabic, French, Spanish)
- Mobile Phones for easy access and communication
- Wi Fi enabled suites
- Travel Desk within the hospital
- Book Shop/Gift Shop/Money Exchange
- Personal relationship executive 24×7
- Patient’s progress available online for relatives and friends
- Send messages and greetings
Post Discharge services
- Post Discharge travel arrangements through a travel partner
- Post discharge stay in Delhi in a choice of hotels
- Sightseeing in Delhi
- Travel and stay in the Himalayas or any other tourist location in India
- Travel back home facilitated
- Tele-consultation with the treating doctor
Air Ambulance Services are used in cases where the transport by ground ambulance could endanger the life of a patient or in remote areas where there is no ground accessibility. Air Ambulance provides state-of-the-art advanced life support equipment on-board its aircraft. The Air Ambulance service is another facet of the Emergency Services.